Monday, October 10, 2011

The Road to the 2012 Games, Part 1.

My intention is to become the most well rounded image of my athletic self. My intention is to be a CrossFit Games competitor.


I will supplement my main training in the 1pm group with yoga on Sunday's.  I will work specifically on longer metcons and handstand push ups among other gymnastic skills. I will add approximately 20# to my lifting PR's and drop 10% in time off of metabolic workouts.

I will  be mindful of maintaining a competitive spirit in every workout and seek failure and greatness.


I will seek the experience of wiser more knowledgeable partners. I will push my teammates to be their best and recognize success in their accomplishments.

Seeing the dates of the 2012 Games re-lit the competitive spark in my heart. The Games are schedules in between the US Track and Field Olympic Trials in Eugene, OR and the 2012 Olympic Games in London. Watching the coverage from the UFC Fan Expo in Houston this weekend stoked the fire and I'm ready to burn it down.

3 comments:

  1. Yea! This season is going to be awesome and you're going to kill it. I'm really excited to see you achieve your full potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to the blogging world....we've missed you!

    ReplyDelete